New Website! New 2.3.3 Release! New Everything!
Napisao/la Releases.on in
I am proud to announce the release of OpenShot 2.3.3, which addresses many serious stability issues, and the launch of our amazing new website (www.openshot.org). It's been a busy month so far, and I'm super excited to roll out these improvements!
Improved Project Website (responsive, mobile-friendly, and fast)
Version 2.3.3 Improvements
- New release of openshot-qt! Bumping version to 2.3.3, and libopenshot depenency to 0.1.6
- Adding CFBundlePackageType key to Info.plist, and symlinking a few files which I don't think are considered executables in the app bundle. A bit experimental, but trying to overcome an issue with Gatekeeper on OS X Sierra.
- Fixed SpaceMovie 3D animated title alpha key frames, and adjusted the position of the main title to be better centered when it appears.
- Fixing bug when selecting effect on a clip (where selection dropdown would not populate)
- Fixed bug on certain systems when loading list of all supported languages.
- Fixed backup recovery issue which would not refresh the timeline on load.
- Fixed bug destroying the lock file (if another process already deleted the lock file).
- Added C++ exception parsing from archived exception data.
- Adding a script to parse and aggregate Python error logs for OpenShot
- Another attempt to fix the race condition causing the "zipimport.ZipImportError: can't decompress data; zlib not available" when launching a frozen version of OpenShot.
- Fixed a common error on the title editor (caused by a missing font-style).
- Protecting query classes more, to prevent invalid clip/tran/effect ids from crashing
- Removing NVidia driver from AppImage (build server)
- Updated supporters and donors file
- Updated translations and improved translation test script (which validates all string replacements are found in translations)
- New release of libopenshot (0.1.6)
- Fixing Timeline::SetJSON to use a lock, and reopen the reader if already open. This fixes an issue when trying to open another project while the current project is being accessed (i.e. during playback).
- Adding additional lock on ClearAllCache method, to prevent crash
- Fixing a data type issues with max()
- Big improvement with handling invalid video and audio timestamps, defaulting to more sane values (when huge crazy timestamps are detected).
- Fixing a bug when disabling video/audio tracks on FrameMappers.
- Adding additional bail-out code when stuck searching for a video/audio packet that probably doesn't exist.
- Added improved "checked frame" handling, and once 1 frame is detected as invalid, clean out any other invalid ones as well.