I am very excited to announce our new advanced mask feature, as well as some new advanced transition options! OpenShot already has a powerful grey-scale based transition system, but now you have even more control over how it wipes across the transition.
Söfn júlí 2009
Although this sounds like a fairly basic feature, we have just added the ability to preview media files and clips. There are many ways to preview a clip, including:
- Right click on a media file, choose "Preview"
- Double-click on a media file
- Double-click on a clip on the timeline
- Trim the edge of a clip ...
We have enhanced our Export Video screen to include the following features:
- Progress bar to show the progress of the export
- Message box confirmation when the export is done
- The export screen no longer auto-closes. It stays open, so you don't loose your settings. It lets the user double check the exported video... tweak ...
Someone pointed out to me that trimming a clip on the timeline in OpenShot is like being blind-folded with a pair of scissors in one hand. That sounds dangerous doesn't it! So, we have improved the trim / resize feature in OpenShot to work like this:
- User switches to 'Resize' / 'Trim' mode (i.e. which ...
We have added a few new features to our great title editor. Before, we were limited to 2 lines of text (Title & Sub-Title). We have improved it to now introspect the SVG title and allow the user to edit all text elements. Also, it now defaults the values of these text-boxes to the text ...