It's Here! Version 1.4.1 Released!
Our goal for OpenShot has always been to create the most complete, simple, and flexible video editor available on Linux. This release takes another step towards that lofty goal, and is the best version of OpenShot created yet! Also, I want to say "Thank You" to all the people who make this project possible: Olivier Girard, Andy Finch, Maël Lavault, all the bug reporters, translators, packagers, users, and fans!
- New 3D animation (wireframe text)
- New Titles (gold)
- New Effects (fish eye)
- New Animation Presets
- Support for Blender 2.6.X
- Localization fixes (seg faults, audio volume, rotation effect)
- UI bugs (disappearing icons using some GTK themes)
- Improved Help Manual
- Improved Title UI (interactive font list)
- Improved Precision (clip length, default image length)
- Tons of bug fixes! (view all bug reports)
Please help us spread the word about OpenShot: Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Articles, or however you can. With your help, we can hopefully reach more users, more schools, more kids, more businesses, and grow OpenShot into the biggest and best video editing community on Linux! Thanks for your support.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, if you want the latest OpenShot news & developments!