OpenShot Featured on Category5.TV!
Written byon .
- Feature: Video editing in Linux using the free OpenShot video editor.
- Robbie's quick thoughts about Jonathan Thomas, and his dedication to creating a fantastic video editor for Linux.
- Installing the OpenShot video editor from the provided PPA rather than the Ubuntu repositories.
- Setting up the OpenShot PPA.
- Viewer Question: Why not get OpenShot from the repositories?
- Updating your apt sources list.
- Installing OpenShot using Synaptic Package Manager on Ubuntu Linux after setting up the PPA.
- Installing Inkscape using Synaptic Package Manager to add vector graphics support to OpenShot video editor.
- Obtaining and configuring Blender to be used by OpenShot video editor to add 3D titles to your video productions.
- Adding media files to OpenShot.
- Creating 3D / animated title sequences to your video production in OpenShot video editor.
- A brief rundown of the main tools used when working in OpenShot video editor.
- Adding segments to your video production in OpenShot video editor.
- Adding photos to OpenShot video editor.
- Creating a closing credits roll-up for your OpenShot video editor production.
- Using Inkscape to create more substantial text for your OpenShot video editor production in Linux.
- Animating your show's end credits in OpenShot video editor, moving it from the bottom to top of the screen.
- Top-secret Information: ??? You will have to watch the video to hear this!